4.11.2009

three part dream

my sister celesta had 3 little girls instead of one and had just had another baby boy. the name escapes me, but it was a weird one. I was sitting on top of this really steep hill with my parents. I was wearing sunglasses. at the bottom of the hill was a road and this convertible pulled up with many of the bairds in it. I thought natalie was in it, but later we were going to her funeral, so I guess not. I waved, but they didn't recognize us, so I lifted my sunglasses and they knew it was me. sister arny was in the car and she got out and climbed up the hill and gave me a really long hug. later, the funeral was kind of like this huge, event I guess. there were video clips and people talking, but we were all up on the hill watching like it was a big show, or something. it was weird. later, paul was talking at the podium, it was kind of like general conference or something, and me and my parents were watching it on a tv, and he had all three of the little girls placed around him and saying scripted things at opportune moments, except they had his voice so it was really creepy. it was just plain creepy.

we were at the airport and waiting around, wasting time, I can't remember everything that happened. then we freak out cause we're late. then proceed to lounge around wasting more time, then freak out. repeat. (is this a commentary on my parents' way of making decisions? probably) then the airport people were saying that everyone in the security line was going to have to do this thing with all of their bags to go through security. everything in your stuff had to be blown on through this straw that would make all of the empty spaces in things turn red. so we started doing it to some of our carry-on stuff. it's going to take freaking forever. then, some stewardess lady leans over this balcony above us and says "what are you doing? you don't need to do that. only the ones with the most people in their group and the poorest and the ones running late for their flight have to do that." ... so we go through security.

later, I'm in the bathroom getting ready for bed and I leave the lights off for some reason. I'm at the wrong sink but I don't realize it, so I'm feeling around for my pill bottle, but it's really all of my mom's stuff there, so I'm taking her pills, lots of them, and then I realize what's going on. so I let them all dissolve in my mouth and then spit them in the sink and rinse it out. and repeat. I'd already taken a bunch, though. it didn't taste as bad as I thought it should.

No comments:

Post a Comment