4.21.2009

i'm back

things of note:
washington national airport is the best,
as is flying into washington d.c.
my dog is still adorable.
virginia is still breath-takingly beautiful,
especially the blooming trees
and the way the shades of green stand out in the rain.
gregory is growing out his hair and it's kinda funny,
but at least it makes him look a little older.
I miss having friends the next room over, or just across the way.

my new descriptor is maudlin.
I am (effusively emotional).
as usual, I feel slightly ridiculous.
okay, not slightly, very.
but that doesn't change the fact that I am, these days,
incredibly emotional and prone to write it, too.

I'm going to go to bed now
so I won't think anymore.
and maybe something will happen tomorrow.

gnite all

(hello virginia. i love you. it's good to be back.)

No comments:

Post a Comment