4.23.2009

berries for breakfast

even though my mental and emotional tension is completely off the charts these days, I woke up feeling incredibly fresh and clear-headed, calm.

today I canceled my previous plane ticket, bought a new one going into london (only $526!! that's like flying to salt lake!!!) and my train ticket to paris, changed itinerary info online and emailed the necessary people, cleaned up my inbox, went to the dentist (bleeegh), made peanut butter bars, ate peanut butter bars, etc. after dinner I took a bath and read my old journal and just soaked for an hour (+) and then got out and felt so wonderfully fresh. then I went to bloom and bought bread and brie and french cookies, brought them home and ate some and saved the rest for the drive to richmond tomorrow. talked to my sister. she wants to name her dog chups.

and that's it. it was a good day. relaxing and productive at once.

I've been eating berries and cream for breakfast every morning and it is oh so decadent. the raspberries especially.

I'm off to richmond tomorrow. wish me safe driving and no getting lost and much fun with sue. it's been so sadly long since I've seen her. I can't wait! and then home for stephan's wedding and a night in the city with amanda.

later, loves

No comments:

Post a Comment