4.19.2009

espoir

work was hectic today, but it was my last shift ever (I really hope) so I'm going to forget about it. then I took my geography final (also going to forget about that). I came home and ate pitas and hummas and read the motorcycle diaries until I drifted off into a nap and woke up a couple of hours later feeling wonderfully.

I talked to my momma on the phone for a bit, and also jeffrey (that adorable brother of mine) and then made sure I looked okay and went with john to pick up annie. I should have stayed at his apartment to talk to kryn but I was already going to go with and I got confused and didn't know what to do ... (shakes head)

we came back to his apartment and john, annie, gab, kryn and me watched seven pounds. finally a night where everyone had time to relax. I just deliberately used me instead of I. hmmm. I liked being in the same room as him. I thought something and not five minutes later he said it out loud. it was funny and it made me happy.

je sais je sais je sais
je suis completement ridicule
je ne peux pas supporter ce ... ce ...
en fait, oui, bien sur je vais le supporter
mais c'est difficile quand meme

espoir

1 comment: