4.17.2009

beat that!

I officially hold the record for fastest typing employee at my job. my one, most exciting, claim to fame. 101 wpm baby!! and I just beat that with 102. I now have a running competition with myself. I'm gonna leave this job with a popular reputation (with the coworkers at least).

I had my french theatre final last night and it went really well. since the audience was having a good time with it, we went ahead and played it up a little more than we rehearsed it and it was a lot of fun. I didn't forget my lines! hooray!

I bought 2 books of poetry today (it is poetry month, after all), both by nikki giovanni. I was going to make myself choose, but there was a sale, so I didn't. I got the collected poetry of nikki giovanni 1968-1998 and bicycles: love poems. I am content.

this afternoon I'm going to study for african geography, then I'm going to take a break and inventory my stuff. you know, that silly thing that ocd people do where they make list after list, of which things stay with oceane, which things stay with celesta, which things I'm leaving at home and which things I'm taking to paris ... yeah. I love how ocd people have different issues. like oceane has to make her bed. me? I never make my bed. but I can't stand even numbers. everybody has their thing. and I like lists. then I'm going to study some more. tomorrow's the final and then study some more for physical science on monday.

and then I go to virginia. and then I go to paris. and then I go to toulouse. oh it's gonna be wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment