4.08.2009

breeze

oh the weather here is so wonderfully beautiful. I went for a long walk tonight and stargazed with oceane and stephanie. it was so calming. just what I needed.

that was after an impromptu dance party at my house (we're good at those) but I was done after not too long. I like my music better for dancing. and there was a friend of a roommate over that I have a hard time handling and I needed to get away for awhile, so I went out to enjoy the wind. I brought a fudgesicle with me and I felt like such a kid and I loved it.

I also chatted with stephan today. he has such a talent for making me feel wonderful about myself and reminding me that no, I am not an idiot. not always, anyway. I happen to need to hear that quite a bit these days. I'm so glad we are still friends, even after everything. I'm excited for his wedding - I kind of forgot about it. I'm glad it worked out that it was happening in virginia during the six days that I am in virginia before I fly to paris.

I am listening to josh groban. I haven't listened to him in forever, but I love how lyrics stay in your head for years and years. like all of the music I was exposed to when I shared a room with claire - sometimes I hear random old music in stores or something and I totally know all of the lyrics and it kind of weirds me out.

No comments:

Post a Comment