2.18.2009

today I decided that ...

lilies smell good
cheerios are good for your heart
boys not so much
sometimes wanting something and not buying it can feel really good
sometimes wanting something and buying it can feel even better
dishes don't do themselves
trees are alive
so is the wind
when I think about the way things should be,
canned food is the first thing to go
with nicolas cage in close second
wait
make that miley cyrus

+++

I am eating a kiwi
I aced my geography quiz
I did not buy myself flowers or new pens
I did buy myself a sketchbook and pencils
I own a shelf full of books
I worked out my days with planner and post-its
I ordered the second season of arrested development

---

I overslept by three hours and was late to work
I would not blame them if they fired me one of these days

Apparition would be really handy

that is all I have to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment