2.23.2009

momma o-o-o-o

things I got today:

a phone call
my passport
a letter from erik
second season of arrested development
a much-needed break

it was a good day, even though my passport picture looks weird under all those squiggly lines. typical. me and oceane already finished the first 6 episodes of arrested development and I get the feeling that we're going to be watching more tonight. man, I love that show. I've been singing the avett brothers all day, surprise. I get so obsessed with new music. it probably annoys everyone around me. I feel bad for not writing erik, he's a good friend, but how how do you be a good friend back while making it clear that the only thing you want is friendship? truly a woman's dilemma. I also cleaned my room, something that's been weighing on my mind every night, cause that's the only time I'm in my room is right before bed. I'm gonna go call my momma.

2 comments:

  1. on the friendship note... i don't know, but i had a dream the other day that you and erik got married. it was a nice dream, and a beautiful wedding :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh dear.
    of course it's a beautiful wedding, it's my wedding :)

    ReplyDelete