2.02.2009

dream blog 7

I flew into london. I thought I was going to miss my flight cause I was watching tv or something, but I was wrong about the time, so I made it. after I got there, I got into this car, a really big intense suv. amanda is there too, and a couple other people, a guy and a girl, I travelled with them, but I can't remember who they are now. amanda is driving. I am sitting behind her, looking at the concavity of the car's window and deciding how I would sleep on it when I got tired. very convenient.

I can't remember any of the conversation. then amanda gets up and goes past me and opens a door and walks down this huge long corridor to the end. it looks like one corner of my rec room at home, with an old desk and computer. the whole corridor sways with the rest of the car, it is definitely attached, like the most ridiculous semi truck ever. when amanda leaves, I look at the wheel and there's a large screen and the car/truck/monstrosity is navigating itself. we're in the country and there are these huge networks of tiered roads, hedges, and wheat fields. we are going down, onto the second level. there are donkeys grazing.

there is a dilemma of some kind, but I don't remember anything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment