1.30.2009

defying logic

there are things I have a problem with at work, but I tell you what, working with good people makes it so fun. on friday mornings I work for a 4 hour block and I get to work with rachel, jeremy, faby, chris and mckay. all in one day! of course, it always helps when you're in a good mood. I was in a very good mood today and I wasn't tired at all which is incredibly weird since I was in such an awful, crazy mood last night and was exhausted and I only got 5ish hours of sleep. I have decided that I defy all logic.

my sisters are hilarious. I love them.
carolyn called me on my birthday and we were talking about my future plans for this year and the next. I'm trying to decide when, whether, etc. to go on a mission. I really have no idea. and carolyn says, "of course, I'm biased, but I want you in my wedding, damn it!!" it was pretty much amazing.

I'm still hearing rumors about the arrested development movie. that would only be the best movie of all time! well, it would beat the simpsons movie, at least.

the psychology behind netflix is ingenious. rather than being victimized by late fees, you have no one to blame but yourself when you're paying every month for that one dvd you have in your drawer somewhere that you're too lazy to find and send back for your next one. that's what you get for paying for one dvd at a time, I guess. and you keep telling yourself it's worth the money if you'd just send it back and get more movies. now the only question is, why don't I don't something about this? seeing as I understand it so well. I suppose this is just my contribution to pushing blockbuster out of business. cause it's lame.

yesterday, I never wanted to see junk food again in my life. today, I never want to eat anything but junk food again in my life. hmmm. I'm starving.

1 comment:

  1. Don't eat junk food,please--only once in a while. You're going to regret this eating pattern, believe me.

    ReplyDelete