1.19.2009

poetry of friends

sometimes,
just sometimes,
emotions cannot be
quantified in words, but are best
expressed in
looks.
in touches.
in slow, sweet exhales,
and in scratches on backs.
there are moments where I
might not be so articulate,
but believe me:
when I tell you
I want to eat you like ice cream,
I mean it with every ounce of every emotion
I can pack into a simile.

(parker)

just as the moon carries the ocean
I have no accomplishment more flattering.
but I must admit myself
that I dream of your passion
that back doesn't itch
but the relief of your touch
represses any discomfort.

hold me,
alicia
but harder,
kiss me, but I will see you again.
maybe not, but don't fret.
you can rest assured that your dreams
will not be kept a secret.

(magdeldin)

No comments:

Post a Comment