1.14.2009

first week

brought out the mattresses already on our first saturday.
watched mamma mia! and it was lame.
post-church nappage.

my little niche of pondering and writing in my journal.
I thought it was quite pittoresque.
yes, that is my perch right there.

at the CES fireside where president monson came to speak.
cuteness in the row in front of us.
I sketched them while we waited for it to start.

planning our trip to madagascar, motorcycle diaries style,
on the lamba cloth that abe gave us for christmas.
best present ever! it's now on our wall.

went bowling with charisse, sterling and and this little fiend, coulter.
the kid needs to stop growing, please.
we don't see each other often enough. which means never.

only the first week and already I don't care.
what does this mean? I don't know.
I just want to go see the world.
hopefully this feeling fades just enough to function.

til next time ...

we'll be chillin' out

4 comments:

  1. mama mia was not lame. i think you have to be an abba fan to truly appreciate it though, and you know, i love abba. we will have to watch it together, you can laugh as i sing along and forget the lyrics.

    my mom thought parts of it were inappropriate and tried to cover my eyes. cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oceane is also an abba fan and we all thought it was lame. and I am not watching it again. and did you seriously suggest that we would watch a movie together and you would NOT fall asleep??? haha I love you, but that'll be the day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree he is a growing like a fiend...invent somethign to stop it please. Or just tell me your secret.... :) Lub you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. pfft some secret. if it doesn't work on boobs then it can't be marketed. and it definitely does NOT work on boobs.

    ReplyDelete