1.03.2009

the break in review

I've done so much this break, more than I ever do.
-union station
-natural history museum
-holocaust museum
-temple lights & music performance
-temple itself
-h&m shopping in d.c.
-more shopping
-hanging out w/ amanda
-filming w/ david 2x
-visiting carolyn & john in arlington
-blacksburg to visit the bros
not to mention christmas itself, the gingerbread house competition, family movie nights, late nights w/ claire & jesse playing cards etc. however, I can definitely handle not playing board games with my brothers. they get so worked up it's not even fun, it just stresses me out like none other.

my dog is the essence of sweetness. I'm going to miss her more than ever.

I have way way too much stuff to bring back with me. I don't know what I'm going to do with it all when I go to paris. I can't leave it all at celesta's house.

pictures of the most awesome gingerbread house EVER forthcoming.

No comments:

Post a Comment