1.16.2009

twelfth night

bad things:


abe is gone
I'm out of medicine and haven't filled my prescription yet
I can't find cheap boots that I like
our house still smells like shrimp from wednesday. it clings
the cable cord doesn't reach the tv in its new spot
I need to do my laundry
cheap plane tickets to madagascar do not exist

good things:


I am meeting more people in my classes
my hair
my doctrine and covenants class
I love the girls I work with on thursdays
finger puppets for my nephew
rocking out to guitar hero
free things from anthropologie
dancing to ipod music on the street and
knowing that someone driving by
is thinking crazy things about you

the word twelfth is unspeakably awesome. tonight is my twelfth night back in utah. I imagine the letters lfth are as hard to pronunciate for english-learners as tchr is for me in malagasi.

no really, readers.
what is the difference between wishes and dreams?
do tell.

1 comment:

  1. i suppose wishes we leave to fate and dreams we take into out own hands to realize.

    ReplyDelete