1.15.2009

rocking

today I am rocking my awesome new coat, my skinny jeans, and my crazy floof hair. it actually looks pretty amazing. thank you, océane's mousse & diffuser. er, thank you océane, rather.

I am also rocking the delicious pancake breakfast abe made us this morning. and the wonderful time we had last night playing babyfoot, settlers of catan, going to the temple, having malagasi grammar and pronunciation lessons, and all-around soaking up the last of the four of us together before abe leaves. which he did. today. at noon. to go to paris. it would be ten times more sad except we know he's missing us as much as we're missing him. already.

now it's time to really get going with school. I had so many readings the first week that I was already behind and since we've been acting like it's vacation for this week ... let's just say I really ought to use my planner more. and not spend so much time on the internet. I really need straight A's this semester so I can get my scholarship back for next year. I owe it to my parents, since they help me out with housing and since I'm saving up and spending all my money on europe and madagascar.

difference between wishes and dreams? tell me.

1 comment:

  1. "a dream is a wish your heart makes." i think that the two are related, but different.
    i think that wishes are more whimsical, like, "i wish i was taller" and dreams are more realistic.
    also, i think that a dream that you have at night, which i think is a manifestation of something deep in your subconcious, is different than a dream as in a vision that you have.
    wishes, more often than not, will not come true. but dreams have so much more hope. if we are motivated enough, we have the power and the potential to make a lot of our dreams come true.

    also... i am taking french. it is HARD! also... you still have my movie i think. we should have a christina rochelle party again soon. also... it was erik's birthday on tuesday, and i am going to send him a package. i have a cheapo recorder thing and i was thinking maybe we could sing something for him! french hymns maybe? i will call you soon!
    love

    ReplyDelete