1.19.2009

dream blog 6

at the academy awards nomination ceremony, you know, the formal acceptance of nomination but not the real receiving of awards. I don't even know if that really exists. I was there with my parents and gregory. matthew broderick cried and it was really funny.

I'm at some xtreme sports event with my mom and I'm racing. I don't know what it was I was doing, not biking or motocross, but there were these huge jumps and I was totally doing flips off of these huge ramps and flying through the air and winning. and then I stopped. I tried it and it was scary and awesome, but I didn't keep going.

I was in an elementary school going to classes. I can't remember the details except for the mini stairs and some problem with computers or something. the teacher spoke to me.

I'm somewhere in asia. I throw in my fishing line and immediately lift it and pull up a fish. I put it in a bucket of water and bring it to this half-blind old woman. she gives me a blank look like what the hell are you giving this to me for?

some guy has an iPod just like mine. it's playing the song on my phone that's my alarm and it won't stop. I toggle the hold button and it still won't stop. I'm getting angry at it and then I wake up and my alarm is going off. surprise.

No comments:

Post a Comment