9.16.2008

more like this


the thing I hate most about college is that there's always fun things to do when you should be doing other things. last year, I often chose the fun things. this year I'm trying to be a good student. but not being social makes me feel out of the loop and guilty for not getting out there and making better friends. I don't know what to do about it.

I'm following a blog called Take Out Photo, it's one of my french professor's. he does monthly specials, tutorials I guess, on photo design. so, as soon as I get me some access to photoshop (shouldn't be too hard, I work in the computer labs) I'll be posting my contributions to the monthly specials. so stay tuned. this month is: text + photo

today was an awful day. I missed the bus twice, didn't get a project done at the quality level that I wanted to, fell asleep in two classes, had a discouraging dance class, had to walk home in the scorching heat with a backpack that's killing me (I need to get a new one), sweating grotesquely. and I mean grotesquely. I talked to my mom but she couldn't understand anything I was saying, as usual. and when I got home, someone was already in the shower. I felt like crying.

I hope tomorrow is better, but I'm not counting on it. I work six hours and have to wake up at 5.30. why can't it be the weekend yet?



life should be more like this.

2 comments:

  1. life should be more like that.

    i have cried every day for over a week. i'm sorry you had a shitty day.

    i also think that you should get a bike with a basket. because even if you get sweaty, you get to where you're going faster (here a bike is faster than the bus because the bus makes so many stops) and you don't have all that weight on your back, so you're also saving your back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm sorry you're having a rough time too.

    i really want a bike, but you can only ride it until the snow hits here, and that's pretty soon :( besides, i already bought a new bus pass.

    what's your address?

    ReplyDelete