9.28.2008

black and white

lydia from next door had a pre-birthday black and white party tonight. I sort of missed the dress-up memo until about fifteen minutes before it started, I was just going to wear my new to write love on her arms shirt (which got here today woohoo!!) but I ended up shaving my legs, painting my nails, putting on my black dress and heels and perfume and TADA black and white party here I come. I ended up dancing for the better part of the two and half hours I spent over there. I love dancing, even when no one else is, even when I've been doing it for a long time in heels. its so de-stressing.

work today was so long. I had three hours of training this morning and I was getting so fidgety and stiff by the end of it. the worst thing about work is that I get so bored that I get hungry and the only thing I can think about is food and the only thing that will distract me from the painful monotony of every fifteen minutes is eating. it's probably ... not very good for me. I'm taking off, or trying to get off, two saturdays in october, one to drive down with celesta to visit claire and jesse, and one for victoria's baptism and to be with my momma!! mom and dad and the little bros are coming out and I'm way excited to see all of them. I hope people will come through and pick up my shifts for me, cause I do it for them all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment