3.04.2009

photoshop is a beast

I like photoshop, I really do.
it just happens to be punching me in the teeth at the moment.

I took a photoshop 2 class for mandatory training for work and I've been working on the competency project. it's really not that difficult, but the program only operates on the citrix server on the campus computers, which is so annoying to work on. and I don't have photoshop on my computer. I really ought to get it I think. so I've been working on this project on campus. well, I worked on it for almost 2 hours yesterday and when I was working on a text gradient, the program froze and suddenly closed itself and left me project-less. it was incredibly depressing.

hence my angry twitters of yesterday.

so I got a one-day extension and missed dinner to stay on campus tonight and do it again. well, I spent another 2 hours doing it, saved it multiple times, and the stupid server ate it. did I save it to the wrong place? was 6 times not enough? I don't know. but I had to do it a third time.

hence my angry twitters of today.

at least it only took me 45 minutes by the end. so I got a lot of photoshop practice. and wasted many hours of my life on something that should not have taken that long. well, I guess I'd better post it now so you can all mock me for spending so much time on this dumb project. owp wait no I can't even do that because it's saved in the wrong format. lucky you.

CURSE YOU PHOTOSHOP!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment