3.31.2009

disturbances

I've needed to cry for probably the last 4 days but it just. won't. come.

I think I had a mild panic attack on sunday. it was scary. later, I wikipedia-ed it (tada! internet to the rescue) and looking at the triggers and causes, I'm definitely going to place my money on inner ear disturbances. well, it's that or illegal drugs. and you all know how sketch I am when it comes to illegal drugs ... benadryl, advil, the like. actually, we're probably looking at OCD, life transitions, anxious self-talk, and withheld feelings. and inner ear disturbances, bien sur. I'm taking it lightly, I know, but it was scary and I don't want it to happen again. I thought about meditating or pacing or something, but I felt like I should go to the temple. so I went and walked the grounds and what do you know, not five minutes and everything was fine. peace. for awhile anyway.

I just finished the paper from hell. I procrastinated it, but more than that, I just could not start writing it. it was ridiculously painstaking. I don't know what in the world is wrong with me these days. the poetry comes out just fine. I finally finished it today, but the bus was late, so I didn't get to the geography department in time to turn it in ... so it is yet another day late. what's that, three now? oh this is going to be a fun grade.

just found out that my internship for france, les petits freres des pauvres, is no longer covering housing costs. something to do with some new law, whatever, I don't know. all I know is that this is really LAME. I haven't had time to think about what I'm going to do. it would still be a wonderful experience, of course, but I don't think I can pay for it.

I'm going to go catch the bus home now and start the lovely load of homework that is waiting for me.

my spacebar is squeaking
cringe

1 comment:

  1. dudette. panic attacks are the worst. it's important to know what triggers them and what you can do to bring yourself out of them. and seeing a crazy doctor is always, always an option.

    ReplyDelete