11.04.2008

peter peter pumpkin eater

david le beau told me I would make a good pumpkin (?) so I had mom bring the old childhood pumpkin costume with her when the family came for the weekend. it was pretty much the most amazing cute costume ever. I even wore it to my stats class. I surprise myself. I did it mostly for my roommates; they told me it was so adorable and really wanted me to wear it to school, so I did!


this weekend was so wonderful -- mom, dad and the lil bros flew in and claire and jesse drove up for victoria's baptism. I can't remember having bad experiences with my family, but this weekend was unflawed. I was just very content and at peace with my family and I loved it. victoria's baptism was just wonderful -- she has really become such a sweet little girl. not that she wasn't sweet before, but she's got past the age that's hard for me to handle. we had so much fun!! now I can't wait until christmas.

3 comments: