11.18.2008

heebie jeebies

today was a satisfying productive day.

school was good. I worked out. I talked to my new testament professor and had a good long conversation. I balanced my checkbook/figured out where in the world all my money went.

I got my anthropologie clothes today, but only one of the shirts fits and the shoes are wAy too big, even though they're only sixes :/ my feet are ridiculously tiny. bUt that's okay. I'll just send them back for five bucks and find other amazing things on sale to buy instead.

tonight, oceane, stephanie et moi looked at abe's mission pictures with him and watched malagasi music videos. he went to madagascar and it looks incredible. he had lemurs sitting on his head!!! so. jealous. then we were so depressed about living in provo, utah. so we got in the car and just drove to spanish fork and laid down in the middle of some random side road and looked at the stars. it smelled like cows. but it looked like heaven. I showed everyone the pleiades and orion and I am very proud that I could find anything in that incredible ocean of stars. we could even see the milky way! I didn't know that was possible. no shooting stars, though.

this morning, I woke up at 6.17. and ran around and actually caught the 6.30 bus and wasn't late to work. it was ridiculous. I went to the bus stop with my hair in the same ponytail from sleeping and no makeup on, which is kind of a deal cause my face isn't incredibly clear right now. I got ready in the wilk bathroom and was okay til after work and classes when I worked out and took a shower.

I noticed in the shower a few small bumps on my left shin, but I figured it was from shaving on sunday or something. then, while we were watching a movie tonight, my leg suddenly itched, so I itched it a little. then it felt all bumpy so I looked at it and there were/are like 20 smallish red bumps on my shin. I have no idea what's going on except it's freaking me out. it looks like the original 4 or 5 may be bug bites and the rest are just a spread of the reaction. I don't know, but it's giving me the heebie jeebies.

3 comments:

  1. the bumps sound like poison ivy. if you scratched before you washed the sap off you probably spread it.

    contrary to popular belief is does not spread after the sap is gone. so if you showered between first seeing them and then scratching, it's probably something else.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know what poison ivy looks like and this is definitely not poison ivy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you always get weird skin irritations. you've probably been hanging around some homeless person too much and have contracted a very rare skin disease. have you been to the clinic?

    also, this is stupid, you need to learn how to operate your phone and give me a call. it's pitiful that our only form of communication is this and facebook. and i don't call you anymore because whenever i do, you're always busy, blahblahblah...

    ReplyDelete