6.25.2008

names

I've been looking around for character names for anything I might be writing in the near or far future. here's what I came up with. feel free to post your own favorites, but I can't guarantee I'll like them. I'm really quite particular.
girls:
maren
ingrid
lenore
berlin
linnéa
austen
frankie
ella
mona
leila
larue
isabelle
lilah

boys:
ferris
ilan
roscoe
dai
ioan
eamon

surnames:
silverthorn
ryland
coleman
chandler
alston
birch
bevin (bevan)
howie
mcquarrie
corcoran
clemons
darby
emory
nathan
fletcher
faron

now I just need to create some characters. you can't very well place a personality with a name if it doesn't exist yet.



2 comments:

  1. i'm glad these are character names and not what you want to name your children. these sound like fantasy character names. eamon? really, christina?

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's not a fantasy name! it's a european name. oh shut up. your children will be called blake dwight and ... sadie and my children will laugh at them.

    ReplyDelete