6.11.2008

my future secret night-time side-life

I figured it out. all I have to do now is get a guitar and learn to play it. I'm going to sing at cafes or somewhere else small and cute. I'll play the piano sometimes and the guitar sometimes and just sing covers. that I can do. and since I'll be in music mode every night, maybe I'll even start writing my own stuff. I guess this idea technically goes to amanda, but I'm adopting it whole-heartedly. seriously, if people would pay me to sing, I would be so ecstatically happy. the other day when I was at the graffs, last sunday? after the regina spektor concert, I was just singing while we all played chinese checkers and christian told me to stop showing off. it took me a few seconds to realize he was talking to me and I was so shocked. how dare he? I never sing to show off! I just love to sing and express my joy for emotions and experiences and living. that made me start thinking if other people think I sing to show off. I don't think so, though. people who are really around me all of the time know that I sing constantly, in the shower, doing my hair, in the car, doing chores, everything. I just love to sing. and I think it shows how much I love it when I do. I'm just going to ignore that whole incident, or at least be conscience of never ever singing to show off. I'm excited for coldplay's newest album. I'm going to pre-order it as soon as I get some of my cash deposited into my checking account. this whole juggling of cash and debit, savings and checking, stupid banks that don't have branches in virginia and utah, I've just about had enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment