10.10.2009

pumpkin season strikes again

I stayed in last night and though I felt just slightly lame for not being social, it felt so wonderful to have a few hours where I didn't have to be working on something. where I could just chill out, read my book, drink strawberry milk, and watch a movie with gina. I have to actually be working on stuff today, but I have a few other things going on, too -
+ went to a visiting teaching activity this morning (with breakfast!) and talked with some girls I don't usually talk to much
+ I took a long shower and shaved my legs and cut my fingernails
+ tried on winter clothes to see what still fits and what doesn't :(
+ I mailed my absentee ballot application for upcoming elections
+ talked to my father! for an hour!
+ I need to do laundry
+ I'm going with celesta and victoria to the scera for their auditions and to keep victoria company. I really hope I don't get sick ...
+ and maybe we can swing to wal-mart or something to get more toothpaste and undershirts. yay :)

I really need a haircut. seriously, now I know what it feels like to be a man and need a haircut just about every three weeks. it's kind of ridiculous that my hair is approaching mullet qualifications. that means THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG HERE. no, not really, it's not that bad, but I still need a haircut.

october is here, which means my favorite weather, and of course, candy corn season! also pumpkins!! the pumpkin smoothie at jamba juice might just sap my checking account in the next few weeks, especially because a smoothie is pretty much a meal for me and a meal is better than what I usually manage to eat during the day ... 40 cent granola bars and water, with the occasional applesauce, make up the rest of my diet. that's why I get so upset when the flsr meals are vegetable or fruit-less and not up to healthy deliciousness par, because it's the only good meal I'm getting! it needs to be good.

school is swamping, but I'm doing alright. writing fellows is time-consuming, but actually a whole lot of fun. it makes me want to be a pro french tutor so I could make lots of moneys, cause tutoring is pretty awesome.

claire and jesse are chilling at aguas calientes and machu picchu these last couple days and I am ... jealous.

No comments:

Post a Comment