10.20.2009

limeade and purple sweatshirts

me and oceane rearranged our room and made bunkbeds. at midnight. it was awesome. especially the part where I couldn't lift my end of the bed ... I didn't think I was going to be particularly excited about being on the top bunk again, but the view of our room is strangely satisfying. in fact, most views these days are incredibly satisfying. must be the way I'm viewing things.

I. love. camera obscura. as usual, I have amanda to thank for getting me to buy them. there's just so much music to get and enjoy and the times I actually decide to devote money to checking into stuff, well it's usually about 2 years after amanda initially told me to look into it, so I'm always behind the curve. I may not have listened to the music, but I can totally band name drop like nobody's business. anyway. I think I will buy the cranberries tonight. I have loved them forever. first exposure I had to the cranberries was my parents listening to john's cassette tape of them, back when they screened our music. man, that was such a long time ago.

I am going to go do homework. what a novel concept!

4 comments:

  1. ahhh....the cranberries bring back memories. some old guy offered me pot at a cranberries concert once. i didn't accept :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. and that, that is why my parents were screening those cassettes. because music is evil. er, alternative rock, anyway :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am so teasing, mom. to your credit, you never screened my music.

    ReplyDelete