10.04.2009

dreams aplenty dreams galore

1

in france?
UTA buses
the ones with green UVU ads on the sides
ginette's foot is run over by it while the bus is making a turn
or the bus wouldn't get off of it
she was wearing her double strap sandals
jeffrey wandering and being lost
I needed to help him

2

end of an into-the-wild-type experience
but more group than individual
"lessons learned" showcase
david banks & his mother
I was supposed to play piano/accompaniment
for the first 3 things & I didn't know beforehand
but what I learned/was showing was influenced by my guide
by the people I interacted with throughout my adventure
I can't remember entirely,
but I had formed a deep attachment to somebody from this experience

3

native children
snowy mountains
going down the mountain in a giant caterpillar tread wheel thing
full of children
one child - blue - got glass in his eye
rubbed
gross
eventually died
father scientist guy

at chuck e cheese
lemon infused rice and french fries
jeans and hat
mallory clark?

me, oceane & rachel drake
at the beach, on the shore, a box of bras we tried on
2 at once, black small triangle lace
close to heritage halls
were going to haggle for them, but ended up not paying

swahili class overhead project

4

at the flsr
were looking for soup pot everywhere & couldn't find it
in the common rooms to eat
lindsay dropped a huge tureen of soup
also, russell was there
asked me again if we were going to get together conference weekend
I said no, exasperated

crazy boy games
huge obstacle course built for gocarts or something
they end up doing track & field stuff
throwing a fake skull
gimli threw it too far, went to get it
there was a real skull next to the fake one in the stream
bad omen
he has nightmares and is freaked out after
I'm the only one that knows what's going on
so I go down in the cellar to talk to drew & cassi about it
really hot down in cave
but there's a bunch of men there
around large tables and in front of a fire in the stone fireplace
so we can't talk
they start fighting with swords

at celesta & paul's house
in the bathroom
it's like the whole room is a giant portapotty
the hollowed floor is full of spaghetti and plastic trays
ocelot/leopard goes to the door - was really a tiger
paul brought it back in out of the hall and a larger tiger followed
it was going to come get me, close, close, maybe 5 feet
but it stopped when I sang to it
they disappeared and I got out
at kitchen sink, faucet spraying me
celesta gets mad that I'm making a mess

No comments:

Post a Comment