10.04.2008

i (verb)

usually I don't like these things, but I'm kind of in the mood today.

i am.... fascinated by the world.
i think... that people can be wonderful and awful and sometimes if I think about it too much it scares me.
i know... that I think I know more than I really do.
i want... to travel a lot and right now and learn more languages.
i have... perfection issues.
i dislike... cocky and ignorant people.
i miss... the carefree spontaneity of my childhood.
i fear... pain, childbirth, and stifled dreams.
i feel... divided.
i hear.... mouse clicks, key strokes, and the printer motors humming.
i smell... paper freshness.
i crave.... change, adventure, and contentedness. and ice cream.
i cry... more often then I used to.
i usually... procrastinate ridiculously.
i search... for stability and more answers than I need.
i wonder.... what my husband will be like and what language we will speak together.
i regret... over-reacting.
i love... music and truth. and the people that I find them in.
i worry... about the future.
i am not... afraid of death. just a painful death.
i remember... nightmares and dreams and the realities they came from.
i believe... in love and peace.
i dance... enthusiastically, sometimes hesitantly.
i don't... have time to do yoga.
i write... instinctively. from an unexplainable depth.
i win... battles of wit.
i lose... at most sports.
i wish... my parents had had more time to pay attention to me.
i listen... to my father.
i don't understand... apathy.
i can usually be found... reading a book.
i am scared... that I will never find love.
i need to lose... my sense of superiority over people I do not understand.
i forget... important things.
i am happy... to be alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment