10.09.2008

ci vediamo domani

today was wednesday. I hate wednesdays. but today was a good wednesday, oddly enough.

work wasn't half bad. I didn't miss the bus for once in my life, but this time my shift supervisor was five minutes late when she's usually like fifteen minutes early. turned out she woke up SEVEN minutes before she got to work. how is that humanly possible??? I do not know. I cannot do it. 

stats also was not half bad. I actually really like class, my teacher is quite excellent and young and interesting. she's from the east and she's a vegetarian and single. ah! breath of fresh non-utah air. I went to my new stats lab for the first time, with drew as the ta instead of mark, the guy I cannot stand and it was amazing!!! I understood things so much better, we got so much more of the homework explained and worked on, drew is awesome (man he's so cute! and married :/) and even the people in my class are smart and cool. there were so many weirdo stressed out freaks in my last lab. they just freaked out about everything. seriously, once I even had to raise my voice and just tell everyone to chill out. it was crazy. and they all gave me dirty looks. guess what? I DON'T CARE that you're freaking out about statistics cause you know what? I definitely know how to freak out about math and it never helped anything! your cheetah print sundress version of dressing up is hurting my eyes and never before have I met people who actually look like there's crap under their nose all the time, let alone two of you in one class! I am so glad to be out of there.

my bladder is about to explode. I'm going to go pee. and then eat angel food cake. yum.

ci vediamo domani -- see you tomorrow

6 comments:

  1. you are not going on a mission to france. you will be going somewhere else in europe, maybe switzerland? or maybe germany? or maybe somewhere in asia?

    i'm just putting this out there, but you are not going to france, or a french speaking country. i'm betting that you will be going somewhere where you will have to learn an entirely new language.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm glad you're outlook has changed. a few years ago you were set on going to france, or at least a french speaking country.

    ReplyDelete
  3. actually, no. I've always wanted to go to a french-speaking country (I'd rather go to africa than france) but I've always wanted to go anywhere and learn a new language. the only thing I have a problem with is a United States mission. I still need to work on being okay with that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. maybe you'll go to a united states territory, like the virgin islands, or guam.

    i think the islands would be hard, i feel like everyone would be a tourist or some kind of playboy. but then i've never been there.

    or maybe you could go to the samoan islands, or puerto rico, or...

    if i can save up enough money, i am totally visiting you while you are in france. i'm thinking i could probably fit in two weeks. and i'd probably vist my brother in spain, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. sweet! please do, that would be so fun.

    ReplyDelete