5.24.2010

seriously?

okay, utah. this is ridiculous. do you want everyone to hate you? cause if you keep this up, THEY WILL.

woke up to wet road sounds, but didn't realize it was snowing until clémence peeked out the window and said, have you seen the weather? it's a thick wet snow that leaves an inch-thick layer of pure slush everywhere followed by a lovely layer of freezing rain. I do not have the clothes (or shoes) for this. most of my jeans and sweaters and jackets are in storage in celesta's quanset. I kept neglecting to go pick up a pair of jeans and a couple of sweaters for the longest time because I figured, hey, it can't be cold for that much longer, I can stick it out. well, I've been putting up with too-chilly weather for a month now and I've had ENOUGH.

utah. please. I know you need attention and all that, but this is excessive. you need to act your age.


things:
- I'm considering accutane. kind of a scary thought, but I've been reading up on it.
- I feel so uncomfortable in my clothes today. meeehh I hate that feeling.
- I over-match my clothes far too often without even realizing it. it's kind of ridiculous.
- :0 stress
- I keep forgetting how helpful journal-writing is for me. I should remember to do it more often.

I'm assuming most of you are not inundated with snow this day, so I don't even need to wish you a happy day because no snow is the only prerequisite. so you're set.


1 comment:

  1. christina, i know how long you have fought with the idea of accutane, and while it is a total pain (pregnancy tests every month, really?), and i'm pretty sure my mom wanted to kill me while i was on it, but it was SSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOO worth it.

    april and i reacted completely differently to it. though, i also drink a lot more water than she does and wear sunscreen. and moisturize obsessively.

    everyone i know that has been on it has had a different reaction, but all are happy to have clear skin.

    also, it has been slightly gray, but otherwise gorgeous here. comeback! comeback!

    ReplyDelete