5.10.2010

with several dresses in tow

- utah is ridiculous (often)
- I like my momma. a lot. (in fact, I love her)
- lists are awesome
- so are my corduroy shoes (and my pink ones, but we already knew that)
- urgentcare at the health center was ... not as bad as I thought it would be? sometimes being a woman is crappy.
- wedding! leave on wednesday for carolyn's beach wedding with uke, viola, and several dresses in tow. and that's about it. trying to get it all in one carry-on. wish me luck :)

escapades:

success!

cheesecake extravaganza (woah, that's a weirder word than I remembered)

my coworkers are sillies

setting up the 'recording studio'

me with my crazy long hair (it's about half as short now)

andy - strewn about

packing! (carload 1)

a delightful afternoon with maxwell

our date dinner - we concocted that and it was delicious (and beautiful)

roommates! lesa, alison, me, clemence

sha-ZAM!

No comments:

Post a Comment