5.19.2010

i'm back


sorry it's been awhile because:

+ the WEDDING! which was lovely lovely lovely and lots of fun. I actually didn't take a single picture with my own camera, so you'll just have to wait for me to get my hands on some more pictures than the few I've been able to scrounge from others. my dresses and shoes looked great, the music joe and I played for the ceremony sounded great, carolyn was beautiful, as was the beach, and the reception, and I had so much fun just dancing and singing and messing around all weekend, meeting people and having a great time. fun love yay!


+ oh my goodness honors - the deadline for portfolio and thesis submission was the friday was gone for the wedding and I wasn't able to get it all done before I left. so essentially, I sent an email and hoped for mercy or else honors wouldn't be happening for me. turns out I got mercy and they gave me an extension on everything - I turned in the portfolio on monday, my thesis proposal today, and my thesis is due on june 1st. so needless to say, I'll be pretty darn busy writing my thesis for the next just-less-than-two-weeks. wish me luck.

+ I like to spend all of my waking hours with my boyfriend. not much of an excuse, but ... it sort of is. sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment