6.02.2010

duck duck duckies

food escapades (and other things)


carrie made korean for dinner (she served her mission in korea) and it was so delicious.
this is my very empty bowl.
that I emptied ONLY with korean chopsticks.
I was amazingly skillful, I have to say.

pastorero!
i love you

I got a kid's meal (3 pastor tacos instead of 6)
and when I opened it up, there was a freaking smiley churro
and it made me so so happy :)

oceane came to visit and
- amazingness -
reluctantly permitted a photo
LOVE

I'm trying to remember to take more pictures
so I've been sticking my camera in my backpack
I kind of forgot it was there until I saw this adorable duck family

then I was looking for beautiful utah things to photograph
so, timp, of course:


it's so much easier to enjoy the beauty of utah when it's unmarred by meteorological misery.

1 comment:

  1. The ducks are cute, you and Oceane are cute, the smiley churro is cute, but Timp is magnificent!

    ReplyDelete