3.12.2010

tweets of the past

"utah, my congratulations - you have rained a rain worthy of the praises of a virginian."

"just hanging out waiting for something anything"

"TA just shot a rubberband at me while I was napping during the break. he is rapidly losing cool points. rapidly."

"worms are so dumb. stay in the ground you fools! sidewalk is suicide."

"I spy ducks on a date"

"oh my tulips are so lovely. flower market, I love you."

"definitely over-doing it packing things into a day. my feet are going to fall off. for the record, I LOVE SHOPPING. also, my new genie pants."

"marseille. you are beautiful and energetic and a welcome respite. I don't want to leave you, but it's too late. p.s. i love you"

"what if all of the gum stuck on sidewalks sprouted into morning glories when it rained?"

"was packing last night (woot!) dressed in the lightest thing I own and sweat was STILL dripping off my ELBOW. a/c I MISS YOU."

"people are speaking ... english. say what??? oh right, I'm in london, not paris. it's strange to hear my voice come out in english."

"got another haircut ... ahhh i love having no hair"

"saw an actual pocket protector for the first time. was that old man putting it to good use? oh yes -- you had BETTER believe it."

"is infinity linear? there's no start and no stop, but does it matter which direction you're going in? I guess I mean, is time reversible?"

"the morning bus driver is such a wench. next time she's rude to me, unh uh, I'm not taking that crap. I PAID AND NOW I'M RIDING. THE END."

"my french professor is totally wearing a wooden tie. I didn't know that any such thing existed ..."

"must. resist. urge. to buy hippie shoes and go trekking through redwood forest."

"discovered fleet foxes. loving fleet foxes. cannot stop listening to fleet foxes. suggest you all do the same."

"don't you hate it when you're about to twitter something totally awesome, and then someone texts you or something and you forget ... yyup."

"just walked past a guy shaving on campus ... I thought such things only happened on I-95"

"Andy Hall is singing my heart out in the living room. That man needs to hurry up and finish his cd."

"my eyeballs are about to fall out. who knows why. I do not."

"wherever I live, whenever I live there, I want a gingko tree. That is all."

"I mocked myself so you wouldn't mock me."

"travesty (english) = travestie (french) = transvestite = ... awkward"

"if I'm going to go crazy, I opt for mad giraffe disease - in which I think I am actually a giraffe and spend my days being totally awesome"

"laughing is dangerous for me - sometimes I get light-headed, sometimes it gives me headaches. but I love it anyway. like cranberry juice yum"

"I need to re-learn how to eat - my appetite has shrunk to almost nothing. I guess that's project #1 for christmas break - eat an awful lot"

"just took my tights off while sitting at my desk at work (they were driving me crazy). I am officially the sneakiest person I know."

"I just bought a giant pom pom - you know, like a big yarn ball. it is awesome. I'm never putting it down."

"I don't know what to do with google buzz. it's stealing my twitter-able thoughts"

"apparently I bite my tongue while I sleep. GREAT."

"he pegged me for a mac .. if only"

No comments:

Post a Comment