3.28.2010

krishna krishna hare hare


yesterday was the krishna temple's holi festival of colors
and since this is my last chance before I head back east (!)
I wanted to go
what happens is this:
everyone comes and throws colored powdered chalk at each other
and at a given moment,
we all throw the chalk up in the air at the same time
to welcome spring :)
it was so awesome - hundreds of people, crowd surfing,
singing and dancing to the hare krishna song
beauty joy love
all the good stuff

here's a video:

before the fact, with my roommate amy
we were being cute and wearing our environmentalist shirts together

the krishna temple


camilsters and me
how is it that camilla and the rest of world got all pink and cute
and I just look like a raccoon?

hey everybody, meet my boyfriend: andy :)
we make a good pair of raccoons
we kind of just look like we got beat up in some backstreet of london

the view down spanish fork way

No comments:

Post a Comment