3.04.2010

I like cleaning

today I:

- went to class even though I was sleepy and didn't want to get out of bed
- was nice to phil, even though he didn't get my book back to me in time so that I could do the reading for class
- played my viola for 3 hours
- cleaned: the vanities, sinks and mirrors, the toilet, the table, tidied the living room, vacuumed the apartment, put my clothes away, cleaned off my desk, and took out the trash. take THAT, apartment!

aaaand

I GOT INTO GRAD SCHOOL!!!
somebody wants me!
my number one school wants me!
university of pittsburgh counts me as one of their own and I could not be more excited. the email saying my admission status was complete caught me off guard - I wasn't expecting acceptance answers for awhile yet. so I went over to my application site, extremely nervous, and as soon as I saw what it said, I was screaming and jumping all over the room. happy happy day :)

just wanted to let everyone know how freaking excited I am.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on cleaning so soon into the semester.

    Claire says:

    Your Mom goes to grad school.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my friends - I do a thorough clean like that about every week.

    ReplyDelete