3.16.2010

classes

it is super-duper hard to believe that I'm almost graduated and going to grad school. I really could have graduated in april, but I'm taking the spring and summer to do/finish my honors thesis instead of cramming it all into this semester and dying. there was enough dying last semester to last me a long while. so I'll be here in utah valley for the spring and summer terms, which I'm quite excited about - I've never been here in utah's prettiest time. year one I went home to take care of the boys and year two I was in france. so, since I have some leisurely time to end my college career, I'm having some fun this summer!

here are my classes:

spring term -
lds marriage & family
flexibility
basic backpacking
rockclimbing
senior oral proficiency evaluation - french

summer term -
the aesthetic of crime in french film - french
international trade & finance - econ
senior portfolio seminar - french

3 comments:

  1. You're taking a whole class on flexibility? That's awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. umm...LDS family and marriage? as a class? I thought that's what sunday school was for, no? I need details on this class.

    Also, what the hell do they teach in flexibility? is it like a combination of yoga, pilates and aerobics or something? or is it more anatomy based? you should be able to do the splits by the time it's over, either way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. flexibility is simply that - flexibility. if it were yoga, pilates, and aerobics, they would call it aerobics. half the class is spent stretching. the second half of class is ... a nap :)

    does sunday school spend the whole time talking about marriage and family? no, sunday school is gospel doctrine class - quite a different story. the class description says "LDS doctrines and principles of marriage and family."

    ReplyDelete