11.03.2009

stuff I found out:

- provided I've gotten enough sleep to wake up, I actually work much better in the morning than at night. night just feels like quitting time.
- milk really does make a cold get worse. but I love milk! I love it so much!
- forgetting to eat because you're busy is a vicious cycle. your stomach gets smaller and you get less and less of an appetite.
- I can sleep anytime anywhere, but I'll usually nap lightly. but. that's a big but. but if there's no light on, I will never wake up. never. nope. not ever.
- I am a connoisseur of many things, most notably: tartes aux citrons, pens, and any given season of H&M merchandise. I am also a connoisseur of skechers shoes, but that is TOTALLY AGAINST MY WILL.

today's message is brought to you by:
little gandhis



1 comment: