11.01.2009

story of my life

blogger is being silly. it won't let me upload any pictures and my google analytics isn't registering, so my meter's been running 0 hits for the last two weeks, which I know cannot possibly be true. when I have time to fix it, I will fix it, if anything can be done.

so thursday night I couldn't sleep. I don't know what was going on - I never have trouble sleeping. but I only got 2 and a half hours of sleep. also I hadn't eaten in about 20 hours the next day and I wasn't even hungry. it was very strange. then, friday night, I was sleeping on the couch so oceane and her sister amandine, who was visiting, could sleep in the same room. but I had to wait til curfew then to be able to sleep. then the fire alarm goes off twice and we had to wait outside in the cold ... long story short, I didn't get to bed til 3.30 in the morning. so I got enough sleep that night, but it wasn't very restful because I was so behind, you know what I mean? I got some more good sleep last night, plus the extra hour from daylight savings time, but I'm still on the catch-up :(

I did laundry - huzzah! - and took out winter clothes and tried on other clothes. happy happy day, I can fit into things again that I couldn't wear at the beginning of the semester. I gained about 10 pounds in france and I've lost it all and a bit more, which is very happy indeed. now I just need to start exercising and eating better and I can lose even more. this loss was mostly a transition back to a normal diet as opposed to my diet in france. stress has probably had an impact, too.

I did some drawing the other night, a self-portrait of sorts that I'm pretty pleased with, especially since I wasn't actually looking at myself at all while I did it. it might or might not actually look like me, but that's besides the point.

I went to sunday dinner at celesta's, which was fun, and then had a long talk with her in the car, like we usually do when she drops me off. but now it's late late late (or way early) and I have to write a paper :( blegh story of my life and I am not even kidding. story of my life.

1 comment:

  1. my google analytics has been doing that too. let me know if you figure out what's wrong :)

    ReplyDelete