7.16.2009

some random dreams

dream:
something involving exploitation of women and hatred of men.
caroyn's dog arnold was humongous and looked different and growled at me.

dream:
I had lice. it was disgusting. they were glow-y cornflower blue.

dream:
elizabeth bennet and me, michael cera possibly, Hurlbut & co., construction zone later looked like a war wone. family friends tying modern ties into a cravat. elizabeth wore a pink dress and white stockings, but her feet were kind of flabby and it was weird.

dream:
katelyn anders and other old-school people.
a turkish prince who refused to be tempted by the bad lady.
balloons were the method of temptation.
sailing away.

dream:
kryn was at my apartment and I was like what are you doing here? as there was nothing particularly special about that weekend and he said he's flying back every week to see me.

No comments:

Post a Comment