7.21.2009

nightmare I guess

sitting and waiting for trains to come at the top of a tall building.
miss lisa and someone who was supposed to be miss dina but had a weird name.
she commented on my weight gain, especially in my face.
I made kryn laugh so hard and we were laughing together, he laughed so hard he was crying, but there was someone sitting between us and I faked the length of my laugh to match his.
skinny little girls doing playground karate-looking stuff.

suddenly it's a race against time, against the bad guys.
the elevator opens and it's florence but she's on the bad guys' side and I'm screaming at her " I can't believe you! my children work with you." then I am florence and I've switched sides.
keep barely escaping in the elevator as people chase me down.
finally a french-looking soldier/combat police officer is in a position to survey me as I zip along a zipline up and down staircases. on my way back down, he shoots me in the arm -- there are little blood spirals sprayed on my sleeve and then I was scared and told him I would cooperate if he didn't shoot me again.
so I come down and he pulls this tubing & stuff out of his bag and now he's wearing a doctor's coat and I'm scared of what he's going to do -- he's going to put the tubing in me.
and I say to him "have you actually seen this movie? do they show what you're going to do to me, cause I don't want to see it" but he just smiles and keeps walking and I'm scared out of my mind that my mind would dream me into this situation.
but when he goes into some operating/scanning room, I walk right past to a door open to outside and he doesn't notice yet and when I'm outside I step over a soldier's body and I know there's a battle going on and I feel saved.

I think I was supposed to blow up the building.

2 comments:

  1. Your posts are fun to look at, you know. I'm going to follow you. The word verification is very annoying. What is the point of it?

    ReplyDelete