12.19.2008

to be read in a british accent

well I've just about finished up, but I've still got a statistics exam to take in a couple of hours, and I'm afraid it's going to be beastly awful. I've hardly studied at all, compared to what I probably should have. I haven't slept much at all either, what with giving presents, saying goodbye, chatting with my besties til all hours of the night, watching a movie, waking up early to see steph off. I'm not dead yet, but I may be tonight. oceane and abe are still around, so we're going to watch a film at celesta's house so she's not bothered to come round and pick me up so late. we'd best have a smashing load of fun tonight as it'll be our last time out on the town before abe packs off to paris.

blimey! I just glanced out the window and the snow's comin' down out there like nothing else. the flakes aren't even falling, they're just swirling round in circles in the air. I'm wearing long trousers and flat shoes today. brilliant. might have thought of that a bit before I went out of the door today if I weren't so blooming tired.

I got myself all checked in online for my flight tomorrow morning. I'm hoping for the best with this blasted weather. if I can't get home on saturday, I'm going to be royally bothered. salt lake always gets more snow than us down here in the valley.

I made myself sound like a right charlie last night. it's a good thing the lads were already out of the flat, but I suppose they'll hear the story before long. it is on the quote wall, after all. and I am blogging about it. after all. we were talkin' about harry potter and I said something about how I've grown up reading about him and I kind of feel like I know the character like I would a friend and how the story themes speak to me. but it sort of came out all rubbish like "I feel like harry potter is my best friend. he speaks to me." ... it was absolutely ridiculous and we laughed forever. the funny part is it's probably bang on subconsciously or something.

well then, I'd best get back to the books. only an hour and a half left before my test. oh sod it!

No comments:

Post a Comment