9.26.2009

very much wishing

just wasted a couple hours of my life looking at adorable bras online that I kind of need but can't really afford.

sigh.

but I was so productive yesterday!
I worked on a paper all day and it felt so great to be done.
I could have churned it out faster, but I did some quality research and quality writing, so it's a good draft, so now I don't have to do much more to make it an almost-final draft.
I write so much better by hand than I do typing. I always forget that until I try it again.

I am very much wishing that I had a car. life would be oh so much easier if I had a car.

someone in my apartment just took the LSAT
someone else in my apartment dressed up as a care bear
(I did her ears and they were awesome)
someone else in my apartment is getting married and she keeps having rather loud phone conversations with her parents and she's being sassy and frustrated. to give her credit, I don't actually know what her mother is saying.

I watched monsters inc. last night. what is with these pixar movies that keep making me cry for goodness sake? first brother bear and now this. no seriously, can you really watch brother bear and not cry??

someone I care about very much has been on gmail all day and instead of sitting here wasting my life on the internet and wondering if he's ever going to come back from being idle on my chat list, I should be taking a shower and eating something (how in the world am I not hungry? it is almost 3 in the afternoon!! and I haven't eaten yet today) and writing more papers.

okay I'm going to go eat some cereal. and wash my face. oh and put some real clothes on.

my crazy-creepy allergic reaction to sulfa drugs rash is almost gone. huzzah!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment