9.09.2009

name change

I was working on my online swahili homework yesterday in the swkt lab and needed to print some of the stuff I typed into the program, cause I wasn't sure if I was supposed to bring proof that I did my homework. since I get free lab printing (pretty much the only plus to my job) I title my print jobs with random things so they're easy for my lab compatriots to find in the print queue, usually a long series of exclamation points or ampersands (I love that word!)

but this time I just named it christina and put the job name as kiswahili. the kid who printed for me must be new at work, I've never seen him before and he says "christina ... keeshwaaall?" and I said "... kiswahili" and he goes "that's a really cool name" and I said "thanks" and went on my merry way, newly dubbed christina kiswahili.

2 comments:

  1. I think that's a really cool name, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. my dad says:

    I'll bet you were smiling when you walked away!
    :-)

    ReplyDelete