9.22.2009

hello hello

here are my goals:

1) do homework in the commons room, for the quiet and isolation I need
2) do homework from 8 to 10 every night
3) bed between 11.30 and 12, wake up between 7.30 and 8
4) read scriptures every day
5) choose one class to do homework for at work

tada! I hope this helps things get some better. if it's not enough, I'm going to have to try and cut back hours at work or if that's not possible, get a new job, or something. I don't know. we'll see how it goes down. in the mean time, I'm photoshop classing like crazy in the next two weeks so I can get promoted to lab consultant and get a raise and a training raise. yay!

most recent tactic: I drink a glass of chocolate milk most days to satisfy my sugar cravings without eating tons of starchy fatty desserts. it fills me up and it's delicious. so far so good.

1 comment:

  1. my dad says:

    Did I ever tell you that I like you a lot?!! :-) :-) :-)

    And love you a whole lot too!!! ;-) ;-) ;-)

    Love, Dad

    ReplyDelete