5.16.2008

pims v. oreos final smackdown

it's raining and I love it. I can't believe I just said that. I have always hated the rain but for some reason, ever since I came back from school, I love it. Maybe because utah seems so dismal when it rains, but here, here everything is freshness and birds and misty lights and green green trees. I can't get over how luscious and wonderful everything is. How long have I lived in this oasis without knowing it? I called stephan up tonight to hang out (I called someone! fancy that.) and we went to bloom and bought cookies and then sat on the floor of the benchless gazebo across from my street and enjoyed the rain from a semi-dry spot and talked. it was actually really good. awkward moments are less awkward in person than they are on the phone. he was kind of reluctant to tell me that he's dating someone and at first I didn't know what to think but later we were talking about it again and he was being so adorable about it! I told him so. and now I know what to think. it's just kind of weird that I don't have dibs on stephan anymore. but it's kind of relieving at the same time. we talked about meditating -- how I meditate, how it makes me feel, why I do it, etc. not only do we meditate, we talk about it. this is who we are. probably the best part of the night was when he alluded to the awkward things that Amanda writes on my facebook wall. I asked him to elaborate but he wouldn't and I knew he was thinking of Amanda's post referencing my boobs and how big they are. bwahahah. if stephan could have said that, he'd be ready for the world. alas.

No comments:

Post a Comment