10.12.2010

whimsy


the people over at the curiosity shoppe know what's what:

"If an apple a day keeps the doctor away,
imagine what an apple a day IN A SWEATER can do!"
this is the most logical thing I have heard in a long time.
how do they know me so well?



I think it is high time I learned how to make cake pops.
they're cute. and bite size.
and well, you know ... delicious.

I don't generally like this guy's fashion subjects
so why do I keep him in my feed, again?
perhaps because every once in awhile,
I stumble on things like this:


and ... um ...

WHAT??

I can has swedish vacation cottage??

if I had money, here's what I would do:
thing 1 - hop on a plane to provo (of all places)
thing 2 - buy flowers every week
thing 3 - get all of the awesome art prints
that I want to put in the house I don't have yet
thing 7 (because I like that number) -
buy lots and lots of pretty dresses

the end.


No comments:

Post a Comment