10.07.2010

like comin' back home again

VERMONT!

well, I didn't take any pictures of the houses and only about 3 pictures of people during my whole trip and none of them really turned out, so you'll just have to wait until the bajillion photographers who were there put something up for me to borrow :)

in the meantime, here are some things I did take pictures of:

the woodstock library

which was followed by a lovely stroll through town
and my only purchase of the entire trip - a $5 notebook, of course

the "grand canyon" of the east
essentially a pretty gorge
that was actually much deeper and prettier than it appears here


a view of the lake
a bit behind the snapdragon inn
which was a fantastic place
I want to go back and stay there !!
and you should come too !

no, seriously, it's an amazing bed & breakfast
in beautiful vermont.
everyone should go.

we missed the full leaf change by a few weeks, I think
but it was still incredibly beautiful.
and romantic.
it. was. SO. wonderful. to see andy.
the wedding was perfect - rob & leilani were so happy
and so everyone else was too

I am so so glad I could go

~

this isn't vermont.
this is just me and totoro :)


No comments:

Post a Comment