10.21.2010

way of life

so, I haven't been overly concerned with my grades, so far. probably because I'm practicing an overall less-anxious way of living. I do my homework, I do my readings, I study (ish) for quizzes and tests. but I haven't had a lot of grade feedback yet, except for homeworks, which aren't very important.

however, I had a week of testiness right after I got back from vermont where I made up a stats quiz and an econ exam from while I was gone and took a global governance test (3 straight hours of writing - I've never had writer's cramp so bad). I got instant feedback on the quiz - perfect score! and quick turnaround on the econ exam - A minus! and I got my global gov test back yesterday - 192/200 = A!! I was so excited - I was a little concerned with my last essay cause I ran out of time and pencil lead and it was just meh - but I totally got perfect marks on all of my essays :)

so, this is working out well :) I study hard because I like to learn and don't worry about the things that are not actually important (grades) and I do well. I like this a lot.

procrastination is still ... something I'm working on.

1 comment: