9.12.2010

moving in


building furnitures with my momma
in my new room

the neighbor gato who was chilling on our windowsill one day
pretty much the sweetest cat ever
I played with it outside today
and it loved me to death.
see - I'm dead.

a sight I saw on my way to the shadyside art festival

a mural on maple street where the art festival was
I really had to resist taking pictures of some of the art
the artists probably wouldn't have minded, if I'd asked,
I sometimes have to remind myself that I'm not in france anymore

the package my new dress came in
courtesy of angela from seesaw vintage
the dress is perfect :)
I'm wearing it to andy's brother's vermont wedding
now I just need some awesome new shoes. sigh.

most recent puzzle accomplishment
the pieces were very strange shapes
which made it surprisingly difficult

No comments:

Post a Comment